- Cheating on Your Financial Diet
- Mistakes I Made In My Career
- Should Your Income Influence Your Politics?
- The Surprising Reason I Pushed Myself Towards a Promotion
- What’s The Point of Point Cards: How Gift and Point Cards Get Ignored
- Use Your Benefits or You Lose Out
- DIY Taxes
- The Tipping Point: Thoughts on Tips
- Tax Time: The Most (Or Least) Wonderful Time of the Year
- You Don’t Always Have to Do More Than Your Past Self
- Life With a Baby: Month 6
- Renovations: Does This Make My Life Better?
- My Investment Strategy
- Shifting View on Investments
- Setting Goals
- Life With A Baby – Month 5
- Employee Employer Shift
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Sooner If You Are Planning to Move?
- Financial Fads
- Life With a Baby: Month 4
- Money and Life Aren’t a Competition
- Dad’s Diary – 6 Months of Fatherhood
- How We Made a $400,000 Decision in 4 Hours
- Life With A Baby: Month 3
- Basement Laundry Room Renovation – Part Two of Two
- Saving for Holiday Shopping
- Mo Money Mo Pablum
- Financial Privilege Isn’t Just A Trust Fund
- Life with a Baby: Month 2
- Goals, Priorities and Budgets
- Why I Don’t Regret My Expensive Wedding
- The Tale of One Product and Three Sales Techniques
- Why Having An Open Budget Works
- Life with a Baby: Month 1
- Mortgage Free, 2nd House or Upgrade?
- How Being Debt Free Allows Me To Be A Better Parent
- Investing In a Company You Don’t Believe In
- Buying for Baby
- Get A Job!
- Life with a Baby: Birth Story and Week 1
- How We Planned for a 15 Month Maternity Leave
- Why Your Job Is Much More Than A Salary
- Why SMART Goals Aren’t Smart Enough
- Patching The Cords: A Budget Exercise
- Financial Privilege
- Regret: Hindsight Is $20.20
- Adjusting to Your Environment
- The Basic Income Project
- Why I Don’t Care About a Monthly Budget
- Fuel Economy: A Tank Full of Cash
- Hello World
- How Living on One Income Made Me Re-Think Our Money
- Wages Gro-o-ow In Ontario!
- We Are Having a Baby
- What It Takes To Be A Millionaire!
- Couple of Sense in the Capital – Our Trip to Ottawa
- Budgeting on a Commission
- Can You Save Too Much?
- Why Being Money Nerds Makes Us Happy
- What Is The Value?
- Judging Up The Place
- How To Make Budget Decisions
- Basement Laundry Room Renovation – Part One of Two
- Purchasing a New (To Me) Car
- A Delicious Balsamic Salary Reduction
- Have You Ever Been Influenced By A Banking Advisor?
- A Few Words About Hot Water Tank Rentals
- The 1 Thing You Can Do Today To Change Your Money Habits
- Do You Eat 3 Meals At Night? The Fiction of RRSP Season
- Why I Don’t Want To Move Out Of My Starter Home
- Why It Is Perfectly Normal To Stress About Money
- 5 Money Tips on Your Baby Checklist
- 5 Things I Learned While Job Hunting
- What I Think About Women + Money + Sexism
- The Perfect Storm
- Engaged? The 5 Money Talks Before You Say “I Do”
- Best Wishes to a Wonderful 2017
- What Is Your Personal Hourly Rate
- Invest In Yourself
- An Open Letter To My Younger Selves
- Why You Should Talk Money in a Relationship
- What Would You Do With A Million Dollars?
- Adulting 101 – You Can Do More Than You Think
- What’s Your Motivation?
- Why Do We “Should” All Over Ourselves?
- Means to a Dividend
- The Millennial Message
- $port$ – The Money Behind Sports
- Tracking What We Bought at the Grocery Store for 2 Months
- Cutting The Cord – Saving on Telecommunications
- 5 Ways to Spend a Raise
- Bro Do You Even Budget
- World Suicide Prevention Day Post – Part 2 of 2
- World Suicide Prevention Day Post – Part 1 of 2
- Saving Up for Property Taxes
- The Purrfect Budget – Budgeting For Your Pet
- Home Gym vs Gym Membership
- A Penny Saved So They Say
- Making Coffee and Leveraging Financial Opportunities
- The Leaky Faucet
- “Making up” the Budget: Why I Budget for Beauty
- Swing and a Miss – Our Curveball Account
- Fixing the Curtains
- Take The Investment Shot, Or Go For The Bogey
- Couple of Sense – Making a Difference
- Emergency Fund: Waste of Time or Peace of Mind?
- DI(wh)Y? Home Renovations
- Relationship + Money – Should Only One Control?
- Netflix and Bills
- How We Took 6 Years Off Our Mortgage in 4 Steps